How-To Flyer Library
The Office of Campus Activities has created a "How-To" library of flyers with instructions for different processes and tasks that are frequently asked in the office.
Please download, save, share, or refer back here for frequent use of these resources. They are also available in print in the Office of Campus Activities in Pryz 202. If you cannot download them from this site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a PDF be emailed to you.
- How to Bring a Food Truck to Campus
- How to Request a Cash Box
- How to Request a P-Card
- How to Request a Reimbursement
- How to Request a Speaker/Performer for an Event
- How to Submit a Copy/Flyer Request
- How to Submit a Funding Request
- How to Submit a Purchase Request
- How to Submit an Event on the Nest
- How to Use the "Finance" Tab on the Nest
Are we missing something?
We are always expanding our resources in OCA, so if you would like to see a flyer for something we don't currently have outlined, email email@example.com and ask for it! Your feedback will be used to help future student leaders and student organizations.