Students play a vital role in providing support for the many functions and services provided by the Office of Campus Activities.
A variety of fun-filled, exciting opportunities exist for students interested in:
- Learning to be an advisor to your peers
- Utilizing existing knowledge as a student leader to assist other student leaders
- Developing skills that will be useful in obtaining a job after graduation
- Gaining valuable job experience
- Developing leadership skills
- Shaping the campus community
- Earning extra money while attending school
- Flexible scheduling
- No off-campus travel required
- Learning about CUA and Washington, DC
The Office of Campus Activities is currently hiring for the following positions: Campus Activities Consultant, Student Organization Services, and Leadership Programs. Applications are open until November 11, 2019 at 9:30am, on the Nest. For more information and to apply visit our online application at https://nest.cua.edu/submitter/form/start/355315 . For more information about our positions, please visit our Student Staff Positions web page.