Students play a vital role in providing support for the many functions and services provided by the Office of Campus Activities.
A variety of fun-filled, exciting opportunities exist for students interested in:
- Learning to be an advisor to your peers
- Utilizing existing knowledge as a student leader to assist other student leaders
- Developing skills that will be useful in obtaining a job after graduation
- Gaining valuable job experience
- Developing leadership skills
- Shaping the campus community
- Earning extra money while attending school
- Flexible scheduling
- No off-campus travel required
- Learning about CUA and Washington, DC
The Office of Campus Activities is currently hiring undergraduate students to fill all of our positions for the 2022-2023 academic year. For more information about working for our office, please visit our Student Staff Positions web page. To apply, for best consideration please complete our APPLICATION ON THE NEST.