Below is a list of general student organization forms you may need throughout the year.
- Cashbox Request Form
- Student Organization Copy/Printing Request Form
- Student Organization Speaker, Presenter, or Guest Request Form
- Registration Form for Sponsored CU Student Trips - This form must be completed anytime a student organization goes on a trip
- Emergency Contact Information - All participants must complete the "Emergency Information" section of their Nest Profile
- Student Trip Waiver - All participants must complete this form when traveling off campus
These are the various forms that you'll need for specific expenditures. Most expenditures can be processed by submitting a purchase request through the Nest.
- Vehicle (Buses or Rental Cars) Request Form
- Travel Expense Report
- CU Performance Contract
- CU Independent Contractor Agreement
- New Vendor Application (US Citizen/Company)
- New Foreign Vendor Application (Non-US Citizen/Company)
Use this form if you are accepting payment to your organization from someone wanting to pay with a credit card
The following forms can be used by undergraduate student organizations and other groups who are utilizing Treasury Board funding:Funding Request Forms
Schedule an appointment to present to the Treasury Board on the SGA website with Google Calendar.