Posting Events to Home @ CUA via the Nest
All events posted to the Nest that are designated to show to "Public" will automatically be displayed on Home@CUA. To post an event to your department Nest page follow these steps:
- Visit the Nest at https://nest.catholic.edu and click "Sign In" (Login information is same as CUA login information)
- Once logged in, your department should be listed under "Memberships" (If it is not email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance)
- Once on your department page, click on "Manage Organziation" in the upper right hand portion of the page.
- Use the popout menu bar on the left to find and then click on "Events"
- Click on the blue "Create Event" button
If you have any questions along the way feel free to contact the Office of Campus Activities at x6003
Send an Event Submission Form
If you are unable to post an event to your department Nest page for any reason, the Office of Campus Activities (OCA) can assist you. You can either contact them to get access to your page at email@example.com or by calling x6003, or you can complete the submission form below. Please note that this process will require an OCA staff member to review your submission and post on your department's behalf. This may delay the posting of your event, so please plan accordingly. If you would still like for OCA to post your event for you, please complete the event submission form.